Home | Blog
Ted Trueblood Chapter
Conserving, protecting, and restoring Southwest Idaho's coldwater fisheries and their watersheds.

Message Board

Wildernes First Aid Class

Messages posted to thread:

Chris Jones           20-Apr-14  
Chris Jones           10-May-14  
Carol Klobnak         09-Dec-14  
                      05-Jan-15  
Pete Conlon           08-Jan-15  

Subject: Wildernes First Aid Class
Email: jpaul7@q.com
Date: 20-Apr-14

. The Ted Trueblood Chapter of Trout Unlimited will be offering a wilderness medicine course designed for anglers. When you venture away from the road, you may need more training than provided in a basic first aid course. This 8 hour course, taught by an instructor from Longleaf Wilderness Medicine (http://www.longleafmedical.com), will address the specific needs of anglers on water i.e. fly in finger, fly in neck.

The morning session will cover CPR, submersion injuries, hypothermia and cold injuries, bites and stings

The afternoon session will cover musculoskeletal injuries and splinting, wounds and wound care (including hook removal), ear, nose and teeth injuries, and first aid kit building.

The course will be held in MK Nature Center on Saturday, May 17 and will be split into two four hour sessions with a break for lunch. The cost for the class is $65.00, open to all TU members. Lunch is not included. Space is limited. Phone: Chris Jones at 344-0284 Email: chrisjones@rpjonesdrilling.com

Subject: RE: Wildernes First Aid Class--CANCELLED
Email: jpaul7@q.com
Date: 10-May-14

Class is canceled and will be rescheduled in January 2015

Subject: RE: Wildernes First Aid Class
Email: Hikski@fiberpipe.net
Date: 09-Dec-14

I am interested in your wilderness medicine class scheduled for January 31, 2015 for myself and my husband. Please reply.

Carol Klobnak-WFFI member

Email:
Date: 05-Jan-15

This thread retired. Go here for updated information.

Email: peteconlon45@Gmail.com
Date: 08-Jan-15

Please reserve two seats one for my self and one for my wife[Sandy Conlon] for the Jan 31, 2015 class.

Reply to Thread

We will only accept messages with the valid keycode currently displayed to the right of this message.
Keycode:
Subject:  
Email:    

Enter message below (press return after each line)